Monday, December 24, 2007

Jessica Alba photo shoot on Saipan

Could it be that Jessica Alba, red-atsui star of numerous recent movies, including the X-Men series and Into The Blue, had a bikini photo shoot recently in the Saipan lagoon? That water sure looks familiar.
Yeah well, I won't get 5000 hits on my site tomorrow like Angelo Villagomez, the Saipan blog traffic ho but this should at least double my meager visitor count. Afterall, more than 50% of my current Google search hits comes from those searching for an image of the Dollhouse gogo bar in Thailand that I had added to this post.
Whatever happens, I just really like this photo. The lagoon water looks so refreshing......

5 comments:

Angelo Villagomez said...

I've got some fliers from Thailand. I should scan and post them.

Angelo Villagomez said...

Merry Christmas, Randy

SteeleOnSaipan said...

48 hours later and one Google search hit for Jessica Alba. Just shows that hot girls in bikini and blue lagoon water doesn't match up to primate fornication Angelo.

Merry Xmas to you and my v-ball partner as well.

glend558 said...

What lagoon? is there a lagoon and some water, didn't see it.

Simon Conley said...

This is a great posst thanks