Monday, October 8, 2007

January Photos In October

Hey Family and friends, been late with the kid photos as requested and in lieu of many e-mails, how about this as an alternative?

The title? Well, let's just say that the deep-voiced guy didn't pay much attention to putting in the proper date after charging the batteries. Sub the January date on the photos with October.







"Look Gramma, I'm so fast that I'm a blur! I was born to rock."














"What a ham sandwich that guy is."













"Richard is my name and pool jumping decked with colorful accessories is my game."











"When you said don't jump toward you because the camera would get wet, did you mean like this...!?"













"Milk lady, hold me up straight, I'm flashing my new, pink hat."















"Look at this face. Do you think that I would spit my milk on to the window?"










"Oh come on! You're not going to buy that face thing again are you? Like I can spit half way across the back seat from where I am? Read the label next to me and apply it to that hyper guy!"












"Haahaa, Daddy's website is dumb. No Chipmunks. No Britney. Hey Mommy, what's his password again?"















Oooooohh, slobber alert!!












Crrrrrrrrrrrashed.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Hey Randy,
Your kids are gorgeous! Great photo's! Hope you don't mind me linking you page..Thanks, tami

Anonymous said...

Hi Randy!

Hola! Got your web page address from your 'PhilHotty' early this week... Love reading your thoughts, was so touched by the 'we miss sis' entry. Want help? You may send one of the kids over on weekends, he-he!

Wish I could hug your little cuties. Hugs and kisses tou you all!

Mona :-)

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Okay Cuz, get out of the house and come on over to The Halloween party at PORKY'S. Oct 31st. First beer or drink is free, free chasers, 3 bands, come as you are or in costume if you want to enter the contest. Lots of prizes.

Plenty Fun.

See Bruce for tickets. All tickets sold to or by Marianas Dive members rebate 10% back to the group's treasury.